Madden 21 – MUT PS4 Online Tournament – Edition 003
There is a two (2) step registration process. Once your payment is accepted, you will be redirected to the official private Battlefly tournament page. It is important that you register or else you will not be able to compete in the tournament.
NA (North America) Only
Game Settings: Unless otherwise specified, the following settings must be set to the following:
– Difficulty: All-Madden
– Time: 4 minute QTRS.
– Fatigue: ON
– Even Teams: OFF
– Game Speed: NORMAL
– Weather: OFF
– After 2 minutes of gameplay any complaints on lag, pre-game settings, or banned teams will not be taken into consideration. No exceptions. (Note: connection is much better if you use a LAN cable instead of WiFi.)
– If you are “Kicked for Excessive Griefing” when you are losing a match or the game is tied, you automatically lose.
– The use of custom playbooks is NOT allowed. The actual “West Coast” and “Multiple-D” Playbooks are allowed. Custom playbooks show up as “West Coast” and “Multiple-D” in the pre-game match screen. If you get caught using a Custom playbook claiming to use the real “West Coast” or “Multiple-D” playbook, you will either forfeit or have the match canceled. If you ready up to play against “West Coast” or “Multiple-D”, and suspect your opponent is using a Custom at any time, you must quit the match immediately. You need sufficient evidence of your opponent running a play/formation that is not in the “West Coast” and “Multiple-D” playbook to support your claim. You must show your playbook to your opponent before starting the game.
Accelerated vs Chew clock:
– Accelerated clock is a PRE-game setting that is set by the match host. This will cause the play clock to consistently run down to 15/20/25 seconds for each player throughout the entire match. NOTE – the clock automatically runs time off in All-Madden difficulty after selecting a play or during a hurry-up offense. This is NOT Accelerated clock.
– Chew clock is an IN-game option that’s available to anyone picking an offensive play. Chew will bring the play clock down to 10 seconds after an offensive play is selected. It is legal to Chew at any time and is not disputable unless otherwise specified.
– In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must finish the remaining time of the match, keeping the score the same as it was in the game that got disconnected. i.e. If the disconnection occurred in at the end of the 1st quarter, the new game should be played until the end of the 3rd quarter. We highly recommend recording a video of all game footage in case of a dispute.
– If you can’t continue the match within 15 minutes of disconnecting, Tournament Officials may rule on the match using our discretion. If you were losing, you will be given the loss. If you were winning, the match may be canceled or you may be given the loss depending on the circumstances. It is up to the player who was losing to reach out and attempt to play the match again. If you were losing and no attempt is made to play again within 15 minutes, you will lose the match.
– Players required check-in 60 minutes before the start time of the tournament.
– Players required to check-in & kickoff their match no more than 7 minutes from their match start time. Failure to do so will result in an automatic loss.
– Players are responsible for reporting their match results within 4 minutes.
– Rescheduling your game will not be allowed.
– Submit Scores: The winner is responsible for submitting their scores.
– Submitting your scores before the start of your match is not allowed. Doing so will result in a warning or match forfeit.
– Cheating is NOT allowed nor is submitting a false match score. Doing so will result in a match forfeit, or potentially banned from the league.
– Photo or video evidence is required if you claim your opponent has broken any of the league rules. Failure to show any proof will result in invalid.
– 1st Place: $80 Xbox Gift Card
– 2nd Place: $20 Xbox Gift Card
- 7:30 - 7:45
- Players Voice Meeting
- Tournament overview in Shopmasters Discord Server
- 8:00 -
- Tournament Kicks Off