Online Tournament Format:
- Single-Game Elimination
- Cap: 120 people max
- Players required check-in 30 minutes before the start time of the tournament.
- Players required to check-in & kickoff their match no more than 7 minutes from their match start time. Failure to do so will result in an automatic loss.
- Players are responsible for reporting their match results within 4 minutes.
- Rescheduling your game will not be allowed.
- Submit Scores: The winner is responsible for submitting their scores.
- Submitting your scores before the start of your match is not allowed. Doing so will result in a warning or match forfeit.
How to invite your opponent:
- FUT Hub -> Play -> Friendlies -> Play a Friend
- Loan Players: Not permitted
- Training/Attribute Cards: Players with Attribute card boosts are not permitted(ex. +10 dribbling, +10 shooting, etc.)
- No Squad Sharing: If caught, you will be banned from the tournament.
- Game mode: FUT Friendlies
- Time: 6 Minutes
- Tactical Defending Required
- Trainer: Off
- Players are required to follow the “player restrictions” rules for each match. Failure to do so will result in a warning, match forfeit, or potentially banned from the site.
- Lag/Settings: Please report lag and pre-game issues no more than 2 minutes after the match begins.
- Disconnections: In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must finish the remainder of the match while keeping the score the same at the time of disconnection.
- For example, if the disconnection occurred at the 30th minute, a new match will begin and be played until the 60th in-game minute.
- When you reach the 60th minute and the ball is no longer in play, the match is over and both players must quit the game. If you continue to play and goals are scored, those goals will count towards the final result.
- Unfortunately, bad internet connection does exist, but if both players can play their match, you will need to finish your game.
- Tampering with your internet connection to have an advantage in your match will result in a warning, and potentially banned from the league.
- If a player quits, exits or disconnects from a match regardless of the situation, it is the responsibility of the player from the opposite team to notify the league admins for assistance to come up with a resolution.
- Cheating is NOT allowed nor is submitting a false match score. Doing so will result in a match forfeit, or potentially banned from the league.
- Photo or video evidence is required if you claim your opponent has broken any of the league rules. Failure to show any proof will result in invalid.