Code of Conduct
- ESports Fair Play is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable ESports experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- All ESports Fair Play employees will respect and appreciate each and every player.
- All venue and team personnel will treat guests in a consistent, professional and courteous manner.
Guests will enjoy the ESports Fair Play experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests who wish to drink alcoholic beverages must be 21+ for alcohol consumption and must drink in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. No drugs or underage drinking will be tolerated.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects, hateful words, racial, threats or damaging any ESports Fair Play gaming controllers/systems will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ejection from the event.
- Guests will smoke not inside the venue
- Guest will not bring outside food, beverages, or containers in the venue.